Friday, November 12, 2010

why can't i just do it?

i haven't meditated, i haven't exercised. i know there are moms with more kids than me. maybe with kids AND a job. maybe with a husband who travels regularly. and i know they blog. i have all these ideas and INTENTIONS, but then i actually FORGET about this blog!

i might be overthinking it. no one is counting on me to make something of this, so i'm just going to put things out there and hope eventually that things come together.

maybe this can be an alternative for therapy. this is where i'm at. it's my birthday. i usually bake myself a cake but didn't have time. i spent my morning at the mall with my kids. my husband has been out of town for the past week. we had subway for dinner.

my goals for this week are to create a healthy menu for the week. our oldest is a vegetarian. he chose to give up meat when he was 3. hubs and i have joined him but never consistently and neither of us have even lasted a year. we're trying again. hubs says we will have a meat free thanksgiving, we'll see.

so far my menu intentions are: chile relleno casserole, homemade pizza, tuscan chickpea soup, nutloaf. maybe a white bean chili. i am also hoping to make enough homemade crackers for the week.

i want to complete week 1 of c25k again. i want to do a sensory tub for b2 and b3 and fill it with shredded paper. i'd like to sew one headband.

there are so many craft projects i want to do. i don't follow directions well and my sewing skills are non-existent. i desperately want to learn to make a few pieces that i love and make tons of them in cute patterns.

wish me luck this week. i'm a year older which is kind of like new year's day for me. i think of all the things i want to do but haven't. i want to stay mindful of my goals and intentions and not get caught up the busyness of the day.

i want to keep up this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment