Thursday, October 14, 2010

21 day meditation challenge, days 3 & 4


yesterday and today were a bit tougher, due to the fact that the babies were awake while i did my meditation. hubby was taking care of them but i had to work harder to stay focused. i am really enjoying starting my days with these guided meditations. davidji's voice is very calm and comforting and to be honest, he says what i need to hear.

i need to be reminded of that which i KNOW but disregard my own voice telling me so. he says do not judge the meditation, do not judge anything. he reminds me that it is all ok, it is all perfect. it is ok that my mind wanders, it's ok that i lose focus. that is where i have failed in the past, in many areas. i don't allow myself experiences unless i think that i can commit to some ideal way of having them, that i have created in my mind.

yesterday, i also did day 2 of the c25k. i didn't know until later that it is a 3 day a week program, not a daily one. so i am not running today and will go tomorrow or saturday. my legs were killing me and i'd had a morning that did not go according to my ideal of how it should have. but i decided to get up and go anyway and i'm so glad i did. it was a gorgeous fall morning, the air was crisp, the babies were bundled and content.

who could not enjoy this?

No comments:

Post a Comment