Saturday, October 23, 2010

21 day meditation challenge, day 13

oops, my bad. i pretty often forget that i have this blog. it's mama brain.

i've done pretty good at keeping up the daily meditation but i have missed a few days, and tomorrow morning i will have to do 3 to catch up. the only way to guarantee me doing this each morning, would be to wake up at a hideous hour to ensure (and with a 2 year old and a 10 month old, there is no true ensuring) that i'd have quiet time to myself.

i currently get up around 6am but i also wake my son up and start getting him ready for school. then i meditate while he eats and packs his bag and then we go outside to wait for his carpool.

i did do day 3 of week 1 of the couch to 5k, but i haven't done my run/walk since monday. B3 (b3 was my nickname for my youngest, when i was pg with him. so on this blog i will call the youngest b3, b2 for my 2 year old and b1 for my oldest), was sick this week and just as his temp started to remain normal without any fever reduction meds, my back went out. agh!

everytime something like this happens, an illness, a setback, etc, i make this promise to myself that when it is better i will not take advantage of my health and ability. i am usually pretty good at living up t the promise but then it fades.

my intention is to live up to that promise fully and find a way to maintain true balance in my life. some days i feel like i am just soaring and other days, it feels like i am bobbing to keep my head above water.

No comments:

Post a Comment